Terms and Conditions
All trips organised by Soccertours.ie are subject to the terms and conditions as laid out below. Every care is taken that the descriptions of the trips are accurate at the date of publication, However Meadow Tours Ltd.T/A Fitzpatrick Coaches reserve the right to vary the route, ferry crossings or accommodation, should the need arise to do so in the interests of our passengers. All bookings are taken as evidence that these terms and conditions have been read and accepted.
- Verbal bookings are only confirmed on receipt of a deposit of €100.00 per person travelling. All deposits are non-refundable, but bookings can be transferred to another departure.
- All cancelled bookings are subject to a €50.00 administration charge.
- All balances are due 14 days prior to departure. If we do not receive the balance your booking will be cancelled. Meadow Tours Ltd.T/A Fitzpatrick Coaches are not obliged to issue verbal or written reminders.
- Bookings received less than 14 days prior to departure must be paid in full.
- Cancellations in respect of one or all members of a party must be made in writing to Soccertours.ie, Fitzpatrick Coaches,Toneygarvey, Glaslough, Co.Monaghan. Cancellations received less than 14 days prior to departure are subject to a charge of 50% of the cost of the booking.
- The prices of all tours are guaranteed unless the government imposes an increase in taxation, which affects the price of your trip or there is a dramatic increase in the Sterling exchange rate.
- In the unlikely event that Fitzpatrick Coaches has to cancel a tour, for any reason whatsoever, a full refund of all monies paid will be made. However, where available you can transfer monies paid to an alternative trip running at any time. Lack of numbers may be a valid reason for cancellation.
- A minimum of 30 fare paying passengers is required to operate a coach on any departure. However, a minibus will operate with a minimum of 16 fare paying passengers.
- Fitzpatrick Coaches will notify you in writing as soon as possible, if a football match is transferred or postponed. All monies paid will be transferred to the new date without question, in the event that the new date does not suit the individual they can transfer monies paid to any other fixture or change the name on the booking. Meadow Tours Ltd. T/A Fitzpatrick Coaches cannot accept responsibility for any such changes and reserve the right to alter the itinerary or length of stay in accordance with any such changes.
- If a tour has already departed and a match is cancelled, the tour will proceed as a leisure break and a refund of the entrance fee will be issued by our office subsequent to your return.
- Late alterations may be made to the itinerary in the event of ferry cancellations or delays. This also applies to other circumstances, which are beyond the control of Fitzpatrick Coaches, such as traffic congestion or road works.
- Fitzpatrick Coaches will not accept responsibility for loss or damage to luggage or other property, except upon proof of negligence of their staff or agents.
- Unacceptable behavior of any sort will result in the expulsion of those persons involved from the tour, at the discretion of the driver/representative. Smoking and consumption or carriage of alcohol in coaches is strictly prohibited at all times. Regular comfort stops will be made, so that smokers need not be inconvenienced.
- In the unlikely event that you have a complaint, you should notify your driver immediately. If the issue is not resolved to your satisfaction, you should notify this office in writing, within 21 days of your return.
Your information will be stored from this point. Please do not proceed unless you intend on making a payment.